[libcaca] zzuf 0.13

   Dear friends,

   I am pleased to announce zzuf 0.13. This awesome release features
OpenSolaris support and numerous OS X and BSD-specific fixes, but
also a far more solid testsuite and workarounds for various hostile
environments (such as Debian's cowdancer) and libraries (such as ALSA).

   The latest zzuf release can be downloaded here:

     http://caca.zoy.org/raw-attachment/wiki/zzuf/zzuf-0.13.tar.gz

   More information about zzuf can be found on its webpage:

     http://caca.zoy.org/wiki/zzuf

   It should also be noted that, once again, lulz were had. In a matter
of minutes we managed to find several crashes in every popular Linux
media player. The test results are, as usual, archived at the following
page:

     http://caca.zoy.org/wiki/zzuf/bugs

   This also sounds to me as an appropriate opportunity to mention the
Google Chromium security bug bounty. If you are both greedy and lazy, we
hope that zzuf can be useful to you.

     http://blog.chromium.org/2010/01/encouraging-more-chromium-security.html

Have fun,
--