[libcaca] Website updates: users, forums, doxygen

   We are pleased to announce that a bunch of services were added to the
Caca Labs website during the last few months. Please let us know about
any problems you may experience with these features.

 -- user registration

   Users can now register an account and use it immediately, using the
"Register" link at the top of the page. The guest account is therefore
disabled.

 -- forums

   Forums are now available to discuss libcaca and all our other
projects. If you believe more forums are needed, please tell us the
topic that you would like covered, but until we get real users it's
probably not worth it.

   Forums can be accessed at http://caca.zoy.org/discussion and posting
is allowed for all registered users. This policy will change as soon as
the first spambots hit us.

 -- doxygen

   Doxygen-generated documentation is now directly embedded in the
website. As of now, only libcaca provides such a document, but we
hope to add more as time goes.

   Documentation can be accessed at http://caca.zoy.org/doxygen or
through the "Doc" link in the navigation bar.

 -- buildbot

   Probably no one knows about it, but we have a Buildbot up and
working at http://caca.zoy.org:8010/waterfall . It is currently
badly integrated with Trac, but all build statuses will soon be
available on http://caca.zoy.org/buildbot or through the "BuildBot"
link in the navigation bar.

 -- pastebin

   You can paste anything you want at http://caca.zoy.org/pastebin or
through the "Pastebin" link in the navigation bar.

   We hope to soon integrate the mailing-lists to the interface.

Best regards,
--
Sam.