Welcome to Caca Labs, home of professional, enterprise-ready solutions for a wide range of modern IT scenarios.
This is our most famous software:
- libcaca, the industry-standard colour ASCII-art library
- zzuf, an application fuzzer
- toilet, a FIGlet replacement
We also maintain the following software:
- TERROR ON THE DESKTOP, a set of themes for the hot-babe application
This is research material, yet already usable:
- neercs, a screen replacement
- libpipi, an image processing library
- PWNtcha, a CAPTCHA breaker
- git-bigfiles, a fork of Git suited for projects hosting large binary files
- the FAQ
- information on the build systems
- description of the test suite
- profiling information
- a list of our publications
We offer services for various purposes.
- git-svn repositories for SVN-using projects
Want to join? If you believe your project fits in, we can host mailing-lists, a bug tracking system, Git and SVN repositories... Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11 Dec 2012: we celebrate 10 years of libcaca by having a beer together in Paris!
- 1 Apr 2010: please stop asking us whether Google used libcaca for TEXTp, we are under NDA and cannot answer that question
- 9 Feb 2010: toilet 0.2
- 8 Feb 2010: libcaca 0.99.beta17
- 31 Jan 2010: zzuf 0.13
- 24 Dec 2009: new website features: forums and documentation!