[libcaca] Libcaca in cygwin (sorry if repost)

sorry if this is a repost, I forgot to subscribe

Hi,

I can compile libcaca successfully in cygwin.

The examples run fine from bash in window's cmd console, but they won't run on mintty or when connecting to cygwin through sshd. This is my main problem. I think it is because they are mintty and sshd use pseudo terminals.

I don't think it is a problem with mintty or sshd because when I use mintty to ssh to my Ubuntu box and run the demos from there, they work fine.

When I compiled libcaca, I checked the config.log and configure found windows.h and AlloConsole in it. However it did not detect conio.h . I get the feeling libcaca is detecting parts of the Windows environment and compiling itself as a win32 program.

Regards,

Richard