[libcaca] Re: download libcaca

Sir,

>    Hello Mister Tristan! It is a real pleasure to hear from you. We have
> been working on this high technology project for a long time now, and we
> are very happy to see that you are interested.

Thank you very much for your prompt and relevant response. I am very
glad to have a positive answer to my project.

>    Your urgent and quick response will be of immense benefit to a smooth
> completion of this transaction. I would also want you to advise me on
> areas were you feel one can get returns on investments faster. Waiting
> to hear from you soon. You will of course receive your FREE COPY OF
> LIBCACA WORTH FORTY TWO MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS AND FORTY TWO
> CENTS (US$42,000,000.42) as soon as we have solved the minor issues
> that we are still facing.

Of course, I also solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction.
Waiting for your Deposit authorization, I must present another projet
I have in parallel. Notice this is a strictly CONFIDENTIAL project,
as top officials of the US Federal Government, general Rabloudami
Akabar of malaysia and Merri from France are involved. Please go to
http://www.billetreduc.com/424/583/spe.htm and respond to this message.

I recommand a meeting in order to meet you. This meeting will take place
in a CONFIDENTIAL PLACE, around rue Mouffetard, saturday evening. Me and
my project collaborator, President Salin Alienor, will be glad to
welcome you.

Let me know if you are available.

> In the hope of seeing you one day in Cacaville!
Unfortunately, transportation is on strike, and constipation has
reached the city. prout.

Yours faithfully

- Tristan