[libcaca] Re: download libcaca

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003, Tristan Leteurtre wrote:

>   I am Tristan Leteurtre from Malaysia. I work on a project of video,
> but our screen are too old and we have only text screens. So we are
> planning to use libcaca to display the video.

   Hello Mister Tristan! It is a real pleasure to hear from you. We have
been working on this high technology project for a long time now, and we
are very happy to see that you are interested.

>   There are big bucks in game.

   You bet! I am writing to you with great honors on behalf of FORMER
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE MINISTER OF FINANCE OF CACAVILLE and we have
solid business to propose you. I have been appointed the main developer
of our TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION PROJECT (TWD) that is named LIBCACA. As a
result of this privileged position of mine, I would require your assis-
tance, understanding and cooperation in my desire to INVEST in your
country of MALAYSIA!

   Of course you must understand that this BUSINESS OFFER is HIGHLY
URGENT and CONFIDENTIAL. The main reason why I decided to contact you
is because I believe you are a businessman worth dealing with, I feel
confident introducing you to a business from which you will not only
make money, but have a very viable assets and investment.

>   HOW CAN I GET LIBCACA ? WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT ?

   At the moment I have a version of the library, lodged in a versioning
system called SUBVERSION at the Security Financial Company POULET.ZOY.ORG
pending instruction from the Depositor for publication. I sincerely wish
you would not betray this trust and confidence, as more things are still
waiting to be done, such as LOW LEVEL DRIVERS FOR MOUSE SUPPORT, and a
GENERIC EXTENSIBLE EVENT HANDLING ROUTINE.

   Your urgent and quick response will be of immense benefit to a smooth
completion of this transaction. I would also want you to advise me on
areas were you feel one can get returns on investments faster. Waiting
to hear from you soon. You will of course receive your FREE COPY OF
LIBCACA WORTH FORTY TWO MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS AND FORTY TWO
CENTS (US$42,000,000.42) as soon as we have solved the minor issues
that we are still facing.

   We thank you for your expected co-operation. And God bless you and
as my elder cousin Atiku Abubaka says, may your seven children father
seventy seven grandchildren shaped in the image of the Holy. In the hope
of seeing you one day in Cacaville!

Best regards,
--
Sam.