[libcaca] Re: a conversion script, and patches for libcaca, and ttyvaders

Ben Wiley Sittler wrote:

> also i tried the cocoa driver on a mac laptop (intel processor) and it
> worked except that the colors were wrong (most colors displayed as
> white, some as yellow). is this a known issue, or should i assume it's
> something different about this machine?

Actually I don't know, cocoa code seems to emerge from Ol and Colin
Delacroix, and I don't own a mac to test it (sam neither, I guess).

I guess that if it was a known issue, sam wouldn't have written "Working
Cocoa driver", so it seems it's unknown. Is there a chance you can patch
it ? :)

--
Jean-Yves Lamoureux