[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libcaca] The F keys are no longer reliably transmitted (in term emulator nor in console)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [libcaca] The F keys are no longer reliably transmitted (in term emulator nor in console)
- From: Miguel Ghobangieno <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:50:52 -0800 (PST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Zmkzmqc9oA3G8V5BbSTQ8rQc+0OnxPzIdBvEDNge82DKu9mWVprk3gFTBft0fxijp/+/jrQWL3PU91i94NA5mMeQY88+oGYI/lOT4GslWQKStLN4kP/Oxa6zJ22zOm/uM3+DlQJ17JYQkBcL2Znc7A84UsmzmliEWSTrSbtfHN4= ;
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
The F keys are no longer reliably transmitted (in term
emulator nor in console).
I am using SDL 1.2.9 patched with the patch on the
F1 does nothing F2 causes a crash and the rest also do
Also there are alot of crashes for other reasons (lots
of key inputs? (playing side scrollers etc).
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
This is the libcaca mailing-list, see http://sam.zoy.org/libcaca/
Trouble unsubscribing? Please contact <email@example.com>
List archives are at http://sam.zoy.org/libcaca/threads.html