[libcaca] Re: libcaca: svn commit r325 (sam)

John Beppu wrote:

I'm kinda happy to see unicode being included, because ASCII art seems

to be alive and well on sites like 2ch.net.  (Technically, it's not
really ASCII, but art using fixed-width letters is close enough.)
Don't expect too much, most drivers don't support full-range characters of UTF-*. Anyway, everything is broken, and we are spending more time on choosing libraries and directory names than on coding anything. See you in 3 years, for a release of v0.7 as 1.0.

--
--
Jean-Yves Lamoureux