[libcaca] Null Driver and HTML output

Hi all,

I've uploaded an example on how to use null driver and HTML output in libcaca.
It needs latest libcaca SVN version (at the time I'm writing this email).
It basically loads an image through imlib2, and write corresponding html file. Resolution is image/10.

http://jylam.lnxscene.org/code/test-libcaca-html.tar.gz

null driver was added to avoid any depency on any display library. Usefull if you plan to make a cgi or a command line tool.

Please note that HTML output has two behaviours. caca_get_html() will return a quite optimized output, using CSS to store colors. caca_get_html3() will return a (much) bigger output, but will be compatible even with old browsers (and/or text-mode ones, such as links)

Have fun.

Jean-Yves Lamoureux
http://jylam.lnxscene.org