[libcaca] Moving to Trac, merging repositories

   Having used Trac[1] for a variety of projects, and despite my hatred
for the ridiculous wiki hype, I must admit that it allows for a few nice
things about organisation.

   We don't currently have a bug tracking system, I try to keep track of
the TODO list but that's manually, our web-SVN browser is ugly, and it's
hard to keep the website up to date. For all these reasons, I would like
to switch the website to Trac.

   Also, since a Trac instance doesn't support more than one SVN
repository, I am going to merge all the repositories again (libcaca,
neercs, ttyvaders, toilet, cacatris, libpipi etc.). All commits will be
reordered so you should expect breakage and you should do a clean SVN
checkout afterwards.

[1] http://trac.edgewall.org/

Cheers,
Sam.