[libcaca] Re: Problem with myman and libcaca : bitmap2

my apologies. there have been several different snapshots with the
"0.7pre1" filename. i will finalize the snapshot as "0.7pre1" later
today. in the meantime, try downloading a fresh copy:

http://zoehep.xent.com/~bsittler/myman-0.7pre1.tar.gz

if it is the correct version, there will exist files "tile8x4.txt" and
"stile16x8.txt" inside the myman-0.7pre1 directory.

i apologize for the sloppy non-versioning, and i hope that a
re-download solves the problem. also, be aware that if you built myman
previously, you should do 'make clean' before building it again with a
different display type (caca vs. ncurses vs. slcurses vs. ncursesw vs.
xcurses, etc.) however, that is not the main problem in this case.

it's good to see someone else managed to compile it, and i look
forward to learning more of your progress -- screenshots are nice :)

thanks,
-ben