[libcaca] Re: Caca does not work in SSH shell, even when I set SDL_AUDIODRIVER=oss SDL_PATH_DSP=/dev/null

I'm using sam's (and debian's) libsdl-all package for
debian. It should work. I just need to disable sound
in SDL somehow.

Sam said it should work.

I'm running frozen bubble.
Same error for all sdl apps over terminal.