[libcaca] Re: libcaca in mplayer -mingw32

Hi.

That is really great!!!
Thank you for your help.

Because of, I do not have the (free) compilers and because of I want not to
spend time on seeking compilers, necessary information, Howtows, etc...,
I would like to know:

Please, could you send me your MPLAYER binary Win32 releasewith libcaca
support (build from latest MPLAYER sources)?

Do I need further files, if you send me your compiled release?

--
+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++