[libcaca] higher resolution in win32

Hello

I've written an ugly hack that allows libcaca to run in higher resolutions in Win32.
I can now display my demo in 80x50 and 132x80, as well as any resolution probably.

I could make a patch to put it in the code permanently, but I was just wondering what the general plan was to support multiple resolutions in libcaca. As far as I know there is no "set_resolution"-like function yet; the (ugly) way I implemented it is as a parameter to init_graphics() that specifies the video mode, but maybe it should be a kind of function like:

force_resolution(X, Y)

or

resize_window(X, Y)

Also, if this function will be implemented for Win32, it should also be implemented for all the other OS-es. By the way, if the function already existed but I missed it, please slap me :-)

Any ideas on how I should implement it, and any quick tips on how to become a contributor to the project? Do I need to subscribe to SourceForge or something?

Greetings
Tom