[libcaca] Re: Bitmap is shown vertically flipped

Hello,
  I really appriciate that you helped.

> Well, you did nothing wrong but have just been
> bitten by the two
> BMP oddities: they are stored upside-down,

   OK now its in two loops & works fine now.

> and in
> BGR format instead
> of RGB. You'll need to replace:

  If you look into the header, you'll notice that the
struct RGBTRIPLE is defined as:

typedef struct
{
  unsigned char rgbtBlue;
  unsigned char rgbtGreen;
  unsigned char rgbtRed;
} RGBTRIPLE;

   So should'nt this deal with the problem of Red &
Blue being swapped?

   Another thing that is bothering me is that the
'blank' parts of image 'blinks' on console but not on
emuated terminals (xterm & gnome-terminal). Bye.